For over 45 years, Countryside Veterinary Clinic has been providing the highest standards of care for your pets. We are dedicated to improving the quality of life for your pet by offering the finest medical care available. We offer diagnostic capabilities, modern surgical (laser) facilities as well as medical and dental services. The hospital houses one of the most extensive in-house veterinary laboratories in Winston-Salem. Our practice specializes in health care for small companion animals. Whether it’s through our affordability, or our reliability, Countryside Veterinary is the choice for you!
Below are just a few of the services that we provide. We can diagnose anything, and look forward to helping your pet stay happy and healthy.
- Behavioral changes
- Chronic ear infections
- Constant scratching, licking & chewing of the skin
- Dental care
- Diabetes mellitus
- Ear crops
- Foreign body removal
- Infectious diseases
- Joint, ligament & muscle injuries
- Lacerations, burns, bite wounds & other soft tissue injuries
- Laser surgery
- Laser therapy
- Mass/tumor removal
- Orthopedic surgery
- Parasite control (internal & external)
- Physical therapy
- Spaying & neutering
- Surgery for intestinal, heart & urinary system disorders
- Wound cleaning & suturing
- And so much more!
Pet Control Policy
Please bring your pet on a leash, carry them in or in a carrier to prevent accidental escape or injury. For consideration of all pets, if your pet is ill with a cough, vomiting or diarrhea please stay in your car with them until we are ready to admit you to an exam room.
We require the following vaccinations:
- Dogs: DHPPC within 12 months, Bordetella, and Rabies
- Cats: FVRCP within 12 months and Rabies. We recommend Feline Leukemia vaccination.
Emergency After Hours
We are a charter member of the Forsyth County After Hours Clinic. It is designed to offer emergency care for pets during evenings, weekends, and holidays. Our emergency hospital can be reached at (336) 896-0902.